9 And 10 Textbook
ICSE Geography is based on the latest syllabus for ICSE schools. The books have
comprehensive and student-friendly contents. They cover all aspects of the syllabus, such as
practical geography, environment, continents and water bodies, physical features, climate,
natural vegetation, resource utilization and life of the people. There is special emphasis on
topics related to the environment such as environmental pollution as well as environmental
protection and management.
Large-size maps take the learner on a virtual tour around the globe. They make learning
geography a hands-on experience. The photographs used are colourful, authentic and they
enrich the text greatly.
Some salient features of the books:
- Interesting, often amazing, geographical facts are highlighted in boxes.
- GEO-GLOSSARY at the end of the book, acquaint the learner with geographical terms.
- AT A GLANCE gives a recap of the important points in each chapter.
- EXERCISES are based on the pattern of the board exams and will help the student to
prepare for them.
- MAP WORK and PROJECTS actively involve the student in the learning process.