6 To 8
The series for Classes 6 – 8 is based on the latest curriculum of the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations.
• Get Set is a lead-in activity that introduces the theme of the lesson.
• Quick Quiz has questions for revision.
• More to Know has interesting snippets of information.
• Timelines will help learners to remember important dates and events.
• New Words explain the important terms used in the lesson.
• Time to Learn has objective-type, long-answer-type and reasoning-based questions.
• Picture Study reinforces learning.
• Time to Do includes activities, projects, map work and weblinks that will make learning a fun-filled experience.
• Life skills and values will help in the all-round development of learners.
• Elsewhere in the World lists events of world history that compare developments in the different regions of the world.
• The Lesson in a Page and Points of Focus are effective recapitulation tools.
• Special pages add a third dimension to the subject.