11 And 12 Subject Code: (048)
A Textbook of Physical Education for Classes 11 and 12 is a series of two books written in
strict conformity with the latest syllabus prescribed by the Central Board of Secondary
Education (CBSE). Each book of this series has been carefully planned to make it student-
SALIENT FEATURES OF THE BOOK
- Comprehensive coverage of all the topics given in the latest syllabus.
- Large-sized photographs and illustrations make learning physical education a hands-on experience as they take the learner on a virtual tour. The attractive photographs arelively, colourful and enrich the text greatly.
- Flow Charts and Tables are given to help students understand the concepts better.
- Variety of viva voce questions that allows interactive discussion.
- A summary at the end of each chapter provides a quick recap of the important
- Exercises include very short answer type questions, short answer type questions, long
answer type questions and value-based questions. These exercises are based on the
pattern of the board exams to help students.
Interesting facts and information related to the concepts are given in the form of ‘Did
A glossary of difficult terms is given at the end of the book for quick reference.