1 to 5
A Happy World conforms to the guidelines of NCF 2005. The content has been
developed by practising teachers and experts. The books are enriched with
- Get set , go has warm-up activities that stimulate the interest of learners in the lesson and the concepts taught.
- In a nutshell recapitulates the main points of the lesson.
- A poem for me has lesson-linked poems for learners to enjoy.
- Let us answer has questions that lend themselves to both Formative and Summative Assessments.
- Let us do has activities and projects to make learning a fun-filled experience.
- Life skills and A value for me have activities which stimulate thinking and foster values.
- Check your understanding has more tasks for Formative Assessment.
- Revision worksheets are for the Summative Assessment of learners