A,B, 1 to 8 Main Reader, Workbook & Companion
This enriched and revised edition of RAINDROPS is designed to meet the language needs of today's
learners and teachers. The series has carefully chosen and graded content, with classic and modern texts
that cover a range of themes, genres and nationalities.
Coursebooks A, B, 1-8
Workbooks 1-8, Literature Readers 1-8
Teacher's Companions 1-8 with DVD
- A picture dictionary in Books 1 and 2 begins each lesson to aid reading.
- The Get Started pages in books 3-8 give interactive introductions to lessons to engage learners
and initiate learning.
- The picture stories in Books A, B and the comic strips in Books 1-5 will help kindle children's
interest in reading as well as hold their attention.
- Talk About it in Books 3-5 will guide teachers to reinforce comprehension of texts.
- A variety of reading skills and sub-skills are covered through comprehension exercises.
- The Fun Time activities with poems in Books 3-5 are tagged to multiple intelligences.
- Learner-centred tasks for spelling, punctuation, pronunciation and dictionary skills will encourage autonomous learning.
- The grammar worksheets in Books 3-8 focus on language in communication and teach grammar
through listening, speaking and writing.