A must-have resource for JEE (Main & Advanced) aspirants
Authored by a pioneer teacher associated with IIT-JEE coaching, Dr. G.S.N. Murti, the book has a two-fold advantage:
Conceptual strength provided by accurate, precise but sufficient coverage of topics.
Solved and unsolved problems which have number of multiple choice questions as per JEE (Main & advanced) pattern for strengthening concepts.
- Eminent Authorship
- Clear, Concise, and Inviting Writing Style, Tone and Layout
- Optimum Balance of Theory and Applications
- Excellent Pedagogy
- Worked-Out Problems and End-of-Chapter Material as per IIT-JEE Assessment Pattern
- Subjective Questions for students to practice
About the Author
Dr. G.S.N. Murti is an eminent mathematician, accomplished author and a dedicated teacher. He has taught Mathematics at degree level for 27 years before moving onto coach prospective IIT-JEE candidates. His name is synonymous with the best quality IIT-JEE coaching in Mathematics & is also considered a master trainer and mentor by a huge community of Mathematics teachers who prepare students for engineering entrance examinations.
Table of Contents
- Rectangular Coordinates, Basic Formulae, Locus and Change of Axes
- Straight Line and Pair of Lines
- Applications of Differentiation
- Ellipse and Hyperbola
- Three-Dimensional Geometry