A Textbook of Mathematics is a series of two books for Classes 9 and 10. This series is based on the latest syllabus and guidelines on Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation (CCE) introduced by the CBSE and many other State Education Boards.
- The content in the chapters as well as the problems in each exercise have been developed in accordance with the new CCE syllabus and guidelines.
- It caters to students of different mathematical skills.
- An adequate number of solved examples and hints to selected problems have been provided to ensure that the student is able to solve almost all the problems without any external help.
- For better understanding of Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation, CCE Guidelines are given at the end of the book. This also includes a sample project and sample worksheets.
- Every chapter includes an exhaustive collection of 1-mark multiple-choice questions.