9 To 12 Record Book
- It will be mandatory for the school to upload a report of work accomplished across the strands of grade IX and XII in the prescribed manner, for enabling students to sit for the Board exam.
- The game or the sport has been explained in an easy and lucid language for better understanding of the game and the related concepts.
- The new format of HPE envisions that each student will undertake activities
categorized under four strands.
- This is an essential requirement for writing the Board examination.
- From STRAND 1, at least one activity is to be taken up by each student as a class or
as an individual.
- Any one or more games or activity out of Athletics/ Swimming, Team Games, Individual
Games and Adventure Sports must be taken up by each student as an individual, or as
a class team or as a school team.
- STRAND 2 includes activities which ensures students participation in Mass P.T./Yoga
and/ or any other activity, which leads to a connection of the physical body with the
mind and with the inner workings of the body, and also leads to an improvement in
overall health and fitness, can be taken up, such as Aerobics, Dance, Calisthenics,
Jogging, Cross Country Run, working out using weight/gym equipment, Tai Chi, etc.
- STRAND 3: SEWA (Social Empowerment through Work Education and Action)–All
students of classes IX to XII, only till end of the fi rst semester/term) will participate in
SEWA program around the year.
- STRAND 4: STRAND 4 includes maintaining Health and Activity Record–The schools will maintain
record of children. It is for encouraging the child to attain health and wellness.