A Textbook of Physical Education for Classes 11 and 12 is a series of two books
written in strict conformity with the latest syllabus prescribed by the Central
Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). Each book of this series has been carefully
planned to make it student-friendly. The text has been presented in an interesting,
understandable and enjoyable manner.
The books are not just a simple narration of facts; rather there is an attempt
to link physical, social, emotional, nutritional, financial, intellectual and
environmental factors that together enhance the overall wellness of an individual.
- Comprehensive coverage of all the topics given in the latest syllabus.
- Large-sized photographs and illustrations make learning physical education a hands-on experience as they take the learner on a virtual tour. The attractive photographs are lively, colourful and enrich the text greatly.
- Flow Charts and Tables are given to help students understand the concepts better.
- Variety of viva voce questions that allows interactive discussion.
- A summary at the end of each chapter provides a quick recap of the important concepts learnt.
- Exercises include very short answer type questions, short answer type questions, long answer type questions and value-based questions. These exercises are based on the pattern of the board exams to help students.
- Interesting facts and information related to the concepts are given in the form of ‘Did You Know?’.
- A glossary of difficult terms is given at the end of the book for quick reference.