11 And 12 Subject Code: (048)
Physical Education Practical Manual for Classes XI and XII is written in strict conformity with
the latest syllabus prescribed by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). Each
book is carefully planned to make it student-friendly. This colourful edition of Physical
Education Practical Manual will not only enhance the teaching-learning process but also
make it more enjoyable and interesting.
- Comprehensive coverage of all the topics given in the latest syllabus.
- Each game includes its history, latest rules, playing field and equipment, terminology,
fundamental skills, important venues, personalities, tournaments and award winners.
- The game or the sport has been explained in an easy and lucid language for better understanding of the game and the related concepts.
- Variety of viva voce questions that allows interactive discussion.
- A summary at the end of each chapter provides a quick recap of the important
- Large-sized photographs, illustrations, and diagrams of playing fields make the games a hands-on experience as they take the learner on a virtual tour.