11 to 12
A Textbook of PHYSICAL EDUCATION for Classes 11 and 12 is a series of two books written in strict conformity with the latest syllabus prescribed by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
- Comprehensive coverage of all the topics given in the latest syllabus.
- Large-sized photographs and illustrations make learning physical education a hands-on experience as they take the learner on a virtual tour. The attractive photographs are lively, colourful and enrich the text greatly.
- Flowcharts and Tables are given to help students understand the concepts better.
- A summary at the end of each unit provides for a quick recap of the important concepts learnt.
- Exercises include very short answer-type questions, short answer-type questions, long answer-type questions and value-based questions. These exercises are based on the pattern of the board exams to help students to prepare for them.
- Interesting facts and information relevant to the concepts are given in the form of ‘Did You Know?’.