1 to 8
Computer Zone for ICSE schools is a series of eight books for Classes 1 to 8. Based on Windows 7 and Microsoft Office 2010, the series adopts a user-friendly and interactive approach to make the study of computers a joyful experience. It carries up-to-date information on the advancements in the field of information and communication technology. The text is learner-centric and encourages the learner to think both creatively and logically. The layout is supported by lively illustrations and ample screenshots.
- Key concepts are the main topics covered in a chapter.
- Practice time provides in-text guided exercises to strengthen computer skills.
- Check your progress provides in-text questions to assess the understanding of concepts.
- Did you know? provides interesting facts.
- Cool tip gives timesaving information.
- Keywords are computer-related words and their meanings.
- Let us recall helps revise the important concepts learnt.
- Test yourself and Test papers evaluate the learner’s understanding of concepts.
- In the lab provides hand-on activities along with guidelines.
- Project work includes individual/small/large group activities.