6 to 8Reader & Teacher’s Handbook
Grammar Plus with Composition
This is a series of eight books for Classes 1 to 8. They are carefully prepared keeping in mind both the teacher and the children.
- Each grammatical concept is explained with enough examples.
- Notes for the teacher introduce each unit and contain valuable suggestions and guidelines for teachers and parents. The teaching strategies, if put into practice, will help the children imbibe the concepts of grammar with ease and thoroughness.
- The exercises are varied and well-graded. They are structured in such a way that the children progress from easy exercises to slightly more complex tasks. They consist of crosswords, wordsearches, word ladders, picture-based drills and other interesting activities. They use words and concepts that are a part of childrens' everyday life.
- The Revision Tests and the Model Paper are aids for the teacher to assess the language skills acquired by the children.
- The Composition section includes descriptive and picture composition. This section will help the children to practise their writing skills.
These books can be used with any English Reader and serve as workbooks or grammar practice books.
The teacher’s handbooks contain worked-out exercises of the main book.