* Its a Fact provides additional information.
* Tell More exposes learners to exploratory tasks.
* In the News (Books 4 - 8) lists news updates from around the globe.
* Fun to Know / More to Know lists interesting facts.
* Brain teasers, quizzes and reasoning activities hone the analytical and logical skills of the learners.
* The section on Life Skills focuses on co-scholastic areas and stimulates the thinking, social and emotional skills of the learners.
* The section on Values helps learners imbibe essential values (suggested by the NCF) for all-round development.
* There is an interesting board game in Books 3 - 5, CCE Compatibility.
* Each carefully graded book is divided into semesters.
* There are a variety of assessment tools such as MCQs, activities, pictorial questions and so on. These can be used for Formative Assesment.
* Lets Sum it Up contains semester end test papers that can be used for Summative Assesment.