1 to 8
Tell Me More is a series of books of general knowledge and life skills.
The series aims at the holistic development of the learner in both scholastic and co-scholastic areas.
With every book for Classes 1–5 comes a FREE SCRAPBOOK. There are many activities for the student to do in the scrapbook.
In Tell Me More 6–8 there is an interesting and unique Google Map activity in each part.
Also Available: Web Support
- Each book is divided into two terms.
- The activities included for each term can be used for FORMATIVE ASSESSMENT.
- It’s a Fact lists interesting facts.
- Tell Me More helps to nurture curious minds by exposing them to extrapolatory tasks.
- Ha, Ha! / What Fun! (Books 1–2) will bring a smile to the child’s face.
- Let’s Sum It Up contains test papers that can be used for SUMMATIVE ASSESSMENT.
- In the News (Books 4–8) lists latest updates from around the globe.
- Fun to Know and More to Know provide additional information on a particular topic.
- Brain teasers, quizzes and reasoning activities will hone the analytical and logical skills of the learners.
- The special section on Life Skills will stimulate the thinking, social and emotional skills of the learners. This will improve
their performance in the co-scholastic area.
- Books 3–8 contain weblinks to take the learners beyond the text.