6 to 8
The series for Classes 6 – 8 is based on the latest curriculum of the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations.
- Get Set introduces the theme of the lesson.
- Quick Quiz has questions for revision.
- More to Know has interesting snippets of information.
- New Words explain the important terms used in the lesson.
- Time to Learn has objective-type, long-answer-type and reasoning-based questions.
- Time to Do includes map work, activities, projects and weblinks that will make learning a fun-filled experience.
- Life skills and values will help in the all-round development of learners.
- They explored the earth is a section on famous personalities who have contributed to the different branches of geography.
- The Lesson in a Page and Points of Focus are effective recapitulation tools.
- Special pages add a third dimension to the subject.
- Big pictures and maps make learning a hands-on experience.