6 to 8
Integrated Social Science series is based on the CCE (Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation) approach introduced by the Central Board of Secondary Education.
- TIME TO LEARN and TIME TO DO have rich and extensive exercises and activities that can be used for both formative and summative assessment.
- MORE TASKS FOR FORMATIVE ASSESSMENT include activities and projects.
- HOTS (Higher Order Thinking Skills) questions will develop reasoning ability.
- LIFE SKILLS will help develop the co-scholastic abilities of the child.
- SELF-ASSESSMENT CHECKLISTS will help the child to gauge her/his understanding of the activities.
- IN-TEXT QUESTIONS act as an effective assessment or diagnostic tool.
- CASE STUDIES will help the child to understand the topics better.
- TO SUM UP recapitulates the lesson.
- SURFING ACTIVITY includes website references on different topics.
- Two MODEL TEST PAPERS are given to aid in summative assessment.