The Science Magic series is enriched with a wide variety of features to involve
the students in the learning process and to ensure that each topic is not only
well understood, but also retained for a longer time. This series
- Introduces science in a simple, child-friendly manner with the help of
vividly illustrated and progressively organized content.
- Builds a sound understanding of science by using examples that relate to
- Contains a variety of learning tools to help make learning an enjoyable
- Is interspersed with a large number of activities, experiments and
craft-work to enhance scientific learning and skills.
- Is supplemented with well-graded exercises based on Bloom‘s taxonomy
to help assess different aspects of cognition.