1 to 5
This series, based on the NCF 2005 guidelines, aims to inculcate a scientific temper in young learners.
- The books provide up-to-date scientific knowledge.
- The simple text and lucid language, enriched with colourful illustrations and photographs, will motivate learners to study science.
- Enjoy Science (Books 1–2) is an eight-page pull-out section emphasizing experimentation and the practical aspects of science.
- The Keywords explain the new words in each chapter.
- Beyond the Text features questions which encourage active involvement in the process of learning.
- Science Around Us includes scientific facts which help in creating awareness about science.
- My Mini Dictionary (Books 3–5) is a dictionary of scientific terms with pictures.
- This series aims to sensitize children towards environmental concerns.