1 to 8Reader
Yes,We can! is a series of books for Classes 1–8. They promote good values and acquisition of life skills.The books focus on situational and
experiential learning through inspiring stories, interesting anecdotes, thought-provoking activities, creative projects, self-assessment tasks and real-life examples. The series
has been prepared keeping in mind the guidelines of the National Curriculum Framework (NCF).
- LET’S GET STARTED is a lead-in activity that introduces the
theme of the lesson.
- LET’S ANSWER contains questions based on the lesson.
- LET’S THINK ABOUT IT exposes children to situations and
experiences in day-to-day life.
- LET’S DO and LEARN contains activities and projects that enable children to reflect on the message
of the lesson.
- LET’S GO ONLINE lists websites for children to explore.
- WISE WORDS are inspirational quotes to motivate children.
- MORE TO READ introduces children to some inspiring people.
- NOTES FOR THE TEACHER have been included at the end of each book. Listed chapter-wise, they
contain suggestions and additional activities for teachers to make classroom teaching more effective.